23 January 2010

Project Runway

Challenge: Design a party dress out of a burlap potato sack (plus some trimmings and buttons and things).

Jesus decides he's going to totally cover the burlap with ribbons. Tim warns him that the challenge was to utilize the burlap, not just freaking cover it up. Idiot.

Seth Aaron says Ping's good at "that Asian-influence look". Yeah, she is - cuz she's Asian. And her name is Ping.

Ping's good at bringing the crazy, I know that much. And she makes a dress that looks like a barrel - and barely covers her model's ass. In fact, the flap in the back comes open as she walks, like a hospital gown. Nicely done, Ping. Way to bring that Asian influence. Do Asians show their ass a lot?

I was very happy that most of the designs looked good this time! I couldn't believe some of them started out as burlap. But there are still too many damn designers to sort through. Get me to the Top 8 please.

Amazing: Anthony (yay! he came through for me!), Ben (who are you? I love you), Amy (my Iranian Crush), Emilio, Jonathan, and Maya (my Goth Crush).

Bloody Awful: Ping. Pamela's was gross too because it was all faded-denim looking and horrifically ill-fitting. Her model looked like she had a big ass.

Shocking Revelation of the Week: Jesus has vampire eyes. Seriously, check them out.

Winner: Jay.


Bye-bye: Pamela. And seriously - look at that ass.

No comments: