09 January 2010

The Real World: DC

Andrew hearts Callie. Ashley tells Mike he can bang her anytime he wants. Ty is attracted to Emily's personality. You can't bang personality. During a night out, they all end up making out (except for Callie and Andrew because, let's face it, Andrew's too goofy to take seriously). But Ty also ends up kissing a random and Emily's grossed out.

Mike's Colorado boyfriend is coming to visit soon! OMG I CAN'T WAIT! They go to a gay bar a/k/a my paradise. Mike makes out with adorable Robbie on the pool table. Thank you for not making me wait until Mike's BF visits. Once Mike's made out with a dude in front of her, Ashley is all, "I don't want him. I don't know where you guys got that." Oh really, Ashley? Read the second sentence of this post.

Andrew needs to know that he's going to keep being rejected by Callie if he keeps wearing a panda bear hat.

Mike goes to an interview wearing shorts and a tee shirt. I mean, there's business casual and then there's CASUAL. Idiot.

Andrew hooks up with a random, but she's clearly only there for the cameras. I hate obvious whores. Andrew didn't get laid, and blames it on the girls being all snoopy, but let's face it, it's because it's Andrew.

By the end of the episode, Ty and Emily have done it. It.

No comments: