30 January 2010

Project Runway

Challenge: Team Challenge Alert! Create a high-end look worthy of being part of the master collection at the Met. And then they throw in the additional challenge of making a "look for less" - use 50 bucks to make a ready-to-wear design inspired by another team's look. Wow, that's convoluted.

Ping is, of course, a nutball as a team leader. She's a crazy shopper too - all over the place and frantic. Ugh, her energy is horrific.

Seth Aaron and Anthony are paired up and, as much as I hate Seth Aaron, they're a cute, funny partnership. The Douchebag has a sense of humor - go figure.

Runway: Jonathan and Mila's was gross. It was this gross Shamu-looking jacket and then what looked like running pants! I didn't think that Janeane and Ben's was anything special - didn't look very high-end or innovative. Ping and Jesse's sucked too, of course - the main piece had a Statue of Liberty vibe. A lot of the "looks for less" were really good. Emilio and Anna's was a FABULOUS dress. I want it!

Shows How Much I Know: Jonathan and Mila were one of the top two couples. I still say that outfit is gross.

Winner: Mila. Oh no. Just no. Is my taste level really that far off? Is the fact that I don't have Lifetime in HD the problem? Maybe I need to clean my glasses. Should've been Maya for sure. Boo.



Bye-bye: Ping. Oh thank god, take your crazy and leave.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I was really off predicting what was good and bad this episode too. I finally got caught up so I can start commenting now. I love Anthony but he won't last long because he sucks.