23 January 2010

The Real World: DC

Andrew is such a nerd, and totally desperate. He's the kind of weirdo who only works in movies. Because he's "funny" and "quirky" and says things like, "I'm in love with you" to a chick he just met. Stuff like that works in romantic comedies, but I don't think that works in real life.

The only thing I find funny about Andrew is watching him get shot down by this chick constantly. He's practically date-rapey (but in a funny way, promise) because she just wants to spoon. Damn, he's desperate and it's hysterical.

In other news, the guys go to a gay sports bar, thinking it was just a regular old sports bar. I want to move back to DC so badly - I WANT TO GO TO THERE!

Also, Ashley's mom told her "I never want to see your ugly face again" and they haven't spoken in a year and a half. Ashley's a lucky bitch. (Zing!) Actually, she's just a bitch. To Mike. Back off my man! I don't want to see her ugly face again either.

Is Josh going to do anything this season? I mean, come on, put on a panda hat or something.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Mild Zing!
And don't worry, Josh's episode is the next one. Cheating on his girlfriend.

KM said...

I'll go with you if you move back!