26 August 2010

Shocker of the Year


Not that the Blue Ranger was gay. Of that, there was never any doubt.

The shocker is that he's now 41.

I'm old.

David Yost, who played the Blue Ranger on the hugely successful kids series Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers, recently admitted that he was discriminated against over his sexuality.

The actor, now 41, says he quit the show because he was harassed. “I was called ‘faggot’ one too many times [by the show’s] creators, producers, writers, directors,” he shared.

David added, “I know that my costars were called in a couple of times to different producers’ offices and questioned about my sexuality, which is kind of a humiliating experience to find that out.”


source Thanks for the gay tip, KP!

1 comment:

Karen said...

My part-time job is to scour the internet for any gossip that relates to our childhood heroes.