26 July 2009

Comic-Con: Saturday: Chuck

The Chuck panel was quite simply everything I thought it would be. I knew all of the cast members would be appreciative of the fans. They were. I figured they'd be hysterical and have great chemistry on the panel. They did. And I guaran-effing-teed we'd get a live performance by Jeffster. And they rocked the house with "Fat Bottomed Girls". So great.





I have far too many great photos. The panel was so much fun. The cast was beyond appreciative of the fans and their efforts to keep the show - I think Zachary Levi teared up!! Joshua Gomez was rocking a huge beard... and pink underwear.




As audience members asked questions/suggested things for Season 3, the writers would take down what they were saying, joking that they needed the ideas. They said Awesome is going to be pulled into the spy world now that he knows about Chuck. And they've got a new website at http://chuckmeout.com/.

The energy was great; they were all funny; and Chuck and Morgan are real-life BFFs - nothing makes me happier!

Here are a few short Jeffster vids, if you're into that kind of thing. Which you SHOULD BE!



No comments: