30 July 2009

SYTYCD: Elimination

Cat's rocking some majorly green sequins tonight. Oy. It hurts my eyes!

We got repeat performances of the 3 Emmy-nominated routines from last year. Awesome. Good to see Will. Did that hottie get some new tats or do I just not remember them? Plus we got Katee & Twitch & The Door (excellent), Chelsie & Mark, and Chelsie & Joshuaaaaa! Jabberwockeez performed too and they're amazing.

The First Safe Ones: Jeanine (totally agree; I love my girl "Tits") and Brandon (yay!!!!). Spared from the Evan Debacle for now. If it was Evan, I swore I would throw my laptop through my television and become Amish. Evan still may survive, but at least they're making him sweat it out. And now if he survives I'll just vomit, not swear off all electricity.

Bye-bye: Melissa (agree) and Ade (BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO).

So it's Tits and Ghostly Pale McGee for the girls and Awesome and Pasty Jackass Loser (*VOMIT*) for the Guys. GO BRANDON!

No comments: