23 July 2009

Why Are Americans the Ugly Ones?

Americans have this reputation for being utter douchebags whilst traveling abroad, but check this dude out!!! Mike was afraid of him, because he's probably a Russian mobster, but that of course didn't stop me from joning on him the whole time. I probably have a hit out on me now.

He had his shirt off most of the time!! How gross is that? He had hairy man boobs and I wanted to puke!!! Plus he was wearing that horrid baby blue tracksuit that matched his mother's. Ugh.

3 comments:

Kim said...

LOL! He is staring you down in that last one.

Anne said...

Dude, if you start noticing bloated Russians wearing black suits and driving Town Cars following you... you might want to hide out for a while...

Yefim said...

How dare you disrespect me like that!