26 July 2009

Comic-Con: Saturday: Fringe


The Fringe panel was my other Big Thing O' The Day. And it was wonderful. I love that show so damn much, and the cast was great. They seemed very overwhelmed by the support and the number of people there. It was cute! By next year they'll be all hardened and disillusioned, I'm sure. But until then, Joshua Jackson is just about the most adorable, charming thing on the planet.

He's hot, he's funny, he's perfect. But so is my Walter. Oh how I love me some John Noble too. I love the picture Mike got of him when they were signing autographs in the main hall - it just looks like my pensive, adorable Walter.


Here's a quick video of Pacey describing his relationship with Walter... and it's incestuous. I love me some Pacey. I love me some Walter. I love me some BISHOPS!

No comments: