24 April 2010

Project Runway: Finale Part 2

Did I say before that it's a sad day when I have to root for Seth Aaron? Well it is. But I'm rooting for him, if only because his family is adorable and he did a "snow angel" on the runway before everyone got there.

Mila and Emilio both have problems with late models. What are these bitches problems? Show up for work.

First up: Seth Aaron. I'm pretty sure his runway music is a remix of Marilyn Manson's "Tainted Love" which makes me love him now. He actually did re-work a lot and it wasn't all black - it was a cool mix of patterns, lots of coats, not bad at all.

Next: Mila. Black and white. Like, all black and white. Maybe some gray and purple. I liked the one dress that had just a hint of another pattern sticking out under the hem. There were some cute sporty looks and coats.

Finally: Emilio. LOTS of color, which was especially evident since it followed Mila's collection. But maybe too simple and commercial? Definitely wearable and not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Mila came in third, which sounds about right. Then it's between Emilio and Seth Aaron and since my mother actually spoiled the finale for me and emailed it to me before I saw it....

Winner: Seth Aaron. So yay (I guess)!!! Good for him! And I love that he ran right over to Tim to thank him as soon as he saw him.

No comments: