26 March 2007

24 Gets More Retarded Than Ever

*stunned silence*

I don't know what to say. Not even the addition of a computer genius Rainman-style waterhead can save this season. Was I not supposed to laugh at every scene Brady was in? Because I did. Not since Rosie O'Donnell have I seen such brilliant retarded acting. I guess at least we can say 24 finally came up with an original idea! As if laughing over Brady wasn't enough, they had to use a tranquilizer dart on Gredenko. I immediately said, "Wait? Pull what out?" This was the most unintentionally funny episode of 24 ever.

Too bad the rest of the show wasn't as original. Crappy The-President-Isn't-Fit-To-Serve retreads from Season 2. Are we going to have another episode-long roundtable vote on whether Wayne is fit for duty? God, I hope not.

The whole situation with Nadia not really being the mole, her station was breached (how exactly?), was some crappily-manufactured B.S. Not to mention that guy we don't care about turning on Ricky the Dicky and Ricky's threat to him. SO WHAT?

The medical scenes were a stalling waste of time. The only thing that slightly redeemed this episode: Nadia and Milo having a hot makeout session in the hallway. But even then, they wish they were Tony and Michelle from Season 2.

Pardon my language, but this show can go screw!

5 comments:

Karen said...

So what you're saying is, 24 is repetitive?!

1. Wayne has more super-human strength than Jack if he's able to wake up with such energy and alertness.
2. There's only so much new ground you can cover with the Presidential storyline
3. Jack's ribs are just fine an hour later. And he's a sensitive negotiator with the disabled
4. Autism is a storyline they never covered--it's fresh
5. Milo and Nadya are NO Tony and Michelle. I hate it. I hate them. They both need to be killed
6. I'm happy Ricky did the right thing. If he didn't then you would know his character wouldn't be around for long. I like me some loose canons
7. Bill finally had some action! He had to break up a fight! Loved it!

Juju said...

2. They should drop presidential storylines in the future. Can I get an AMEN?

5. If they're hitting it off, then one of them will be dead by the end of the season. No happiness for anyone on this show (except Karen & Bill).

It took you long enough to comment. I thought maybe you were giving up, but I guess you found a couple points to defend this show. Yay autism!

Karen said...

I'll continue to be the voice of reason with you people who overexaggerate how bad the show is...It's past it's glory days, but it's no "the Nine."

Anonymous said...

Not bad but not as good as Prison Break.

Karen said...

We'll see Prison Break in 4 more seasons...good God that'll get repetitive!