30 March 2007

Boringest Week Ever?

This week has stunk. Unless you're interested in an effeminate Indian American Idol contestant or Lindsay Lohan's nipples, there doesn't seem to be anything going on. And I'm only mildly interested in one of those things.

So let's talk about something important - my needs. In Florida it's impossible to find thermal undershirts. Go figure. I guess they aren't needed when the temperature drops to 67 degrees.

Well I need them in my office. Friday is Jersey Day and I got some silly jerseys. But in order to wear them in the Arctic of my office, I need some white long sleeved undershirts. Even a black one would be good. But no dice at Target.

So if anyone up north is shopping at Target or wherever and can locate some, please get them for me and I will reimburse you. I could do a men's small or a women's medium. I could use a couple whites and blacks. Then you would win the title of Greatest Baloney & Cereal Reader ever.

Much love,
J

No comments: