01 March 2007

AI: White Girls Can't Sing

They really can't. The only white girl who is any good is Colored Hair Girl. However, I didn't LOVE her performance. Don't do a song that Carrie Underwood did two years ago. When Carrie did it, I probably watched that thing 5 times. Not so for Gina.

So of course LaKisha, Stephanie (wearing a bad prom dress you buy at Deb, but still awesome), Sabrina, and Melinda were the best. Melinda's face bothers me - she looks old, and she has some crazy expressions. It's hard for me to get past that grill.

Gee, who was the worst? Surprise - Antonella!!! That bitch actually had the nerve to say Simon was wrong about Jennifer Hudson so he could be wrong about her! How dare you compare yourself to Jennifer Hudson!! I don't know how she can even perform after LaKisha and Melinda. I'm waiting for her to take the stage and then say, "You know what? I'm not good enough. I'm out of here." But of course she's an overly-confident Jersey girl. Ugh.

Go home: Antonella (PLEASE!) and Haley. Runners up: Alaina and Leslie (she was actually decent this week, but just not as good).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a GREAT write up, you deserve a comment.........All the white girls suck, but I do have to say that none of the black girls are hot like Christina Christian. Also did you notice that the one girl dedicated "all the man I need" to her grandmother.

Juju said...

Thank you so much Tobias.

No, I didn't notice -- because I don't watch the contestants speak. Just the performances and the judging.

Anonymous said...

Your missing out man.....they can be quite profound in the pre-taped segments