06 March 2007

Prison Break: Incest is Best

Holy crap!! Did this show just totally break new ground? The President of the United States was banging her brother!!!! That sentence is amazing, and why I love this show. Never in a million years would I have guessed THAT was what was on the tape! I figured it was some lame government conspiracy garbage. I should have known that Prison Break would treat me better than that.

So Scofield blackmails the President into pardoning him and Linc. (But curiously doesn't mention Sara.) She agrees, but instead goes on TV to announce that she is resigning due to cancer. Is that a lie? Either way, The Brothers are officially screwed again.

I missed the first 5 minutes so I didn't see what happened to C-Note, but was very glad to see him alive. Did someone catch him trying to hang himself, or did he just not go through with it? I'm glad!! Now he's working to turn Mahone in, and Mahone is slowly having a complete nervous breakdown. Nice.

No comments: