18 March 2007

Planting the Seed

This year I definitely want to do a Fantasy Football league. I've always been intrigued, but now that I work for CBS it's almost a requirement. I'm hoping to fly Houman down for a "Fantasy Football for Dummies" seminar this summer.

I wanted to see if there was any interest out there in participating in a Baloney & Cereal League. I don't even know how it works, truly, but I know it's all online so we can do it from all the various countries in which my audience resides.

I'm thinking Houman, being the most experienced with the ol' FF, should be Commissioner. The only problem with that is he can't be bothered to use his keyboard. It's too hard.

Anyway, let me know if anyone is interested. It would be very basic, since it's my first time - be gentle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

COUNT ME IN!

Karen said...

The Peterskins are in...

Kim said...

I love Fantasy Football!

KM said...

I love fantasizing...

I'll try to up my football knowledge!