10 March 2007

Out of My Coma

I'm back home at last! Orlando was fun, but hella exhausting. I worked 64 hours and averaged 5 hours of sleep each night. That's why I just woke up - after sleeping for 11 hours.

The conference was amazing. One night was a more formal dinner while the next was a lounge/club atmosphere. It's fun to watch people get drunk at work functions. But there's only so much I can take watching middle aged men and women dancing to "My Humps".

I like working conferences because I'm really good at being fake and cheery and nice to people. No matter how tired I was, I could always turn on the fake charm. Also, the people that I worked with from the New York office are awesome. If I ever move to New York I don't even have to call - I can just show up and start working for them.

Besides all the overtime, I can now open a store with all the products I have. Whenever people visit, they can make selections from my store!

Now I have a lot of TV watching to do. That's my agenda for today. I knocked some stuff out yesterday, so let the blogging begin....

No comments: