31 July 2008

BBX: Eviction

I love when people stir up some S when they know they're getting evicted. Yay Angie. WOAH JERRY is a fighter!!! And I gotta love that people don't back down just because he's old, they really give it right back. No pity for the old!

Earthquake Safety by Jessie: 1. Run into the middle of the yard. 2. Remove shirt.

Keesha thinks her housemates "underested" her and saw her as the ditzy blonde. I didn't. Until you used the word "underested" instead of "underestimated".

Evicted: Angie. Why wouldn't they want Jessie out if he's A) being a dick and B) kind of a threat in physical competitions?

America's Player is back. Kind of. America voted for Dan to be AP and he accepted. So he's AP for a week and gets $20k. That's a good amount of cash.

I hate long-ass, endurance Head of Household competitions that can last all night. They make me burn with the desire to look up the results in advance of the next show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

America is probably thinking that we are the dumbest cast ever.

Anonymous said...

If I were playing, I'd have wanted Angie out. Jessie has made himself a target now and why not take the opportunity to get someone else out while you can. The next HoH will definitely have their sites set on Jessie and not you! At least his goodbye message wasn't all about himself this time. Oh and his speech during the eviction made no sense whatever. He spoke like a 10 year old. I love to hate him.