21 July 2008

Boring Monday; Bye-Bye

Is it just me or is this the Dullest Monday Ever? Nothing's happening. I feel bad not posting anything, but NOTHING is going on.

I head out to San Diego for Comic-Con dark-and-early tomorrow morning! I will hopefully we able to blog from the Con (free wi-fi brought to you by the lovely people who made Eagle Eye). I'M SO EXCITED!!

I have a shopping list for a certain faithful reader. Planned panels include: Fringe, Max Payne, Watchmen, 24, Heroes, Lost, Terminator: Salvation, MythBusters, and many more.

In my absence, my Assistant to the Editor will be posting... oh, right... nevermind. He doesn't remember how. And also he's currently being held in Israel. That's not a joke. Well, I mean, I hope they've let him go by now. They didn't call me to ask to vouch for him.

2 comments:

Karen said...

You didn't mention Mythbusters!!! Tell Grant I said "hi!" and I'm a fan of the new teeth!

Juju said...

That's def one of the ones I'm excited about because it's so random. I haven't watched the show in a while though - I didn't even know there were new teeth! Excellent!