30 July 2008

BBX: Power of Veto

Keesha could be my favorite Head of Household because when she's conniving with someone in the HoH room and someone else comes to the door, she has no problem saying, "Come back in 5 minutes." LOL, because then the new person knows they're being talked about.

American television has devolved to the point where ancient torture techniques are now being used as Power of Veto Competitions. Brilliant.

And now I like Jessie because he effed with Libra while they were undergoing Chinese Water Torture. I know she wanted to jump up and strangle him, I'm really surprised she didn't. Plus he's a freaking high-pressure salesman, working to persuade Keesha to nominate Libra. Good stuff.

A plane with a banner flew overhead and I couldn't read it. Memphis said it said Libra and someone else were liars and that Steven sent it.

Memphis lost it because Jerry called him a womanizer. HOLY CRAP! Womanizing dick. Defensive much?

They're bringing back America's Player on - what? a rotating, weekly basis? Weird.

Winner of Power of Veto: Keesha. She didn't use it. Damn Keesha and her word and not nominating Libra. THAT'S BS!!!!!

2 comments:

MJ said...

POV Competition ...My Take....

Angie/Memphis/Jessie would have all used the POV. So Keesha goes out early...one of the three listed above should have purposely gone out seconds later. Then it would be down to four people. If Libra or Ollie would have bailed then Angie or Memphis could have just followed seconds later. Either way they could have had it that a POV user would have followed a non POV user seconds later and thus clinching the competition. There should have been NO way that either Memphis/Angie/Jessie should have NOT won after Keesha went out first. Am I missing something here or am I just made for this game.

Juju said...

You are clearly just made for this game, and I don't know why they keep rejecting you. Your body's just as good as Jessie's. Wait, I have them mixed up. I meant Jerry's.