29 July 2008

SYTYCD: The End of the World

I go away for a week, and of course have to immediately catch up on So You Think You Can Dance the minute I walk in the door. NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not WILL!!!!

The problem with last week is that most of the performances were awesome, and all the dancers are so good now, it's hard to say who should go. Well, Comfort lucked out with getting that hip-hop routine, that's what made her look really good. The only "bad" performance was Comfort and Mark's Foxtrot, so I thought for sure they'd be gone.

But no.

Mark must be getting the Hawaiian vote. Remember that chick Jasmine from American Idol years ago who was Hawaiian and sucked but made it to third place? Those Hawaiians love to call in votes. Mark wasn't even in the Bottom Two - it was Twitch and Will!!! I almost had a heartattack.

To be honest, I'm OK with Will leaving over Twitch. And I think it's the reason he was voted out: the whole Debbie Allen thing. Will clearly already has a great career going, he's a Debbie Allen protege - he doesn't need this show. So when they focused on that on the Performances show, I think that screwed him over.

Comfort left too, which is as it should be.

But Will over Mark? America - this is effed up!

No comments: