24 July 2008

Comic-Con 2008: Preview Night

Hey, I actually did stuff today! Like, cultural, outdoors, walking stuff!

We went to Balboa Park and the Air & Space Museum (with a Star Trek exhibit), the Japanese Gardens, and the USS Midway aircraft carrier. And, most importantly, In-N-Out Burger.

I waited in a line for 90 minutes to get my new BFF Andy stuff - I AM AN AWESOME FRIEND, AREN'T I ANDY?? Anyway, I totally got you 2 Lightning McQueens. As for the other stuff - we got to the Hasbro line at 6:15 (doors opened at 6, we were in line at 5) and the line was already closed. So sadly there will be nothing other than those cars, but I am so happy I could get them for you.

While I waited in line, Mike went to the Star Trek booth and totally got ALL FOUR posters. He rocks.

We got all kinds of crap at the NBC booth, including a Nerd Herd shirt that I am butt-exited to wear!

No comments: