14 July 2008

Big Brother 10: To Watch Or Not To Watch

I haven't decided if I'm going to watch the new Big Brother or not. I just watched last night's premiere. I always feel the same way about this show - hate it to death, can't look away.

Did Julie say it was the most diverse Big Brother cast ever? Why? Cuz there's one 75-year-old geezer and a gay rodeo dude and two whole black people? Looks like the usual bunch of butter-faced muscle-head guys and butter-faced chicks with huge boobs to me. Is there literally a Hooters waitress every year?

They've already corrupted the old guy, Jerry, making him grab some tit. Ten bucks says Ollie will be drinking before he leaves the house....

I fast-forwarded through the competition, did I miss anything important? Doubt it.

Head of Household: Jerry was chosen when they all voted just based on appearances. Duh. Of course they picked the old dude.

There was some early game play, as the pasty whitebread boys banded together, and allowed Ollie in as well.

I love how much Renny bothers Jessie and the other guys.

Nominated for Eviction: Renny and Jessie. Damn. I want them to bother each other for a while longer; at least the anxiety of being nominated should bring some drama from them.

No comments: