12 July 2008

Hellboy II Isn't Hellish


I ain't gonna front. Even my geeky mind can't deal with the first Hellboy. We watched it again last night and I was still all WTF is the point. I just didn't get the tone, I didn't like the historical stuff, I was confused.

Hellboy II, however, I definitely liked more. There is still something about the tone that throws me off, but I laughed at this one a lot more, and liked Hellboy a lot more. The special effects and creatures are out-of-this-world amazing. Really. At a few points I had to remind myself that it was fake, everything seemed very real. They got real professionals to work on this film - kudos!!

So if you like Hellboy it's definitely worth the viewing.

NOW CAN WE JUST HAVE FRIDAY ALREADY SO I CAN GO SEE THE DARK KNIGHT ON IMAX! PLZKTHX!

No comments: