10 July 2008

SYTYCD Results

Very cool Tabitha & Napoleon routine to open the show. I heart Tabitha & Napoleon. And not just because they make a beautiful couple. But mostly.

Bottom Three:
Comfort and Thayne. Like duh.
Jessica and Will. Oy. They'll be OK in their solos. At least Will will be, and he's all I care about. He could just take a dump on the stage during his solo and he'd be safe.
Kherington and Twitch. They'll be fine too.

No-brainer this week for sure. In fact, even before the solos the judges pretty much decided. They were like, "You should be fine this week" - to everyone but Comfort and Thayne.

Will took his shirt off and did the MOST AMAZING SOLO EVER! God I love him. Then Twitch came out and did the SECOND MOST AMAZING SOLO EVER!

Going home: Comfort and Thayne. LIKE DUH! No drama there. If they had sent Will home over Thayne the world would have imploded.

Next week things get tough!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next week will be good because poor Gev will get a new partner, and she'll be 3 feet taller than him! And they'll make them do lifts! I love Chelsie and Mark!

MJ said...

Chelsie is a whore....I heard on the streets that Twitch did the ol Roman meat helmet on her!! I also heard that Mark enjoys Gev's size on a daily basis (if you now what I mean)....Man I love SYTYCDHFGKDIOFISJK! Crazy!