30 July 2008

SYTYCD Performances

OMG, how did we get down to 6 dancers already? THIS IS SO SAD! This show is almost over!! Noooo! (Seriously, that totally snuck up on me.)

(Karen - I HAVE to watch the finale at your house next Thursday - DEAL WITH IT! (Please.))

1. Courtney and Mark - Viennese Waltz. They're the worst boy and girl left, right? Kinda dull for me, dawg.

2. Katee and Joshua - reunited YAY - Contemporary. AMAZING! He picks her up and throws her around like it's nothing. We rewound that one. They're the best boy and girl left, right?

3. Chelsie and Twitch - Mambo. Unfortunately, it seemed like they were off-rhythm half of the time. That's his fault. She was great. 10 bucks says they throw him a bone and give them Hip Hop for the second performance.

4. Courtney and Mark - Jazz. That was an exciting, kickass routine and they were really good! Still the worst, but, you know, really good!

5. Katee and Joshua - Paso Doble. Of course they were going to put Joshua's big butt in tight pants again. GOOD LORD! They have this thing LOCKED UP!!! AND HE IS GOING TO WIN IT ALL!! AMAZING! Not only did I rewind it, I need to find it on YouTube tomorrow and post it.

6. Chelsie and Twitch - Hip Hop. Told you so. It actually would have been cooler if he had done some real, hard-hitting hip hop. But Tabitha and Napoleon do those great humorous, lyrical hip hop routines.

I am so obsessed with Tabitha and Napoleon. I had a dream last night that I was hanging out at their house in DC and their house was so awesome. They were my friends. I loved that dream. I was so happy when I woke up.

No comments: