16 July 2008

Big Brother 10

Did I really just watch a show where a 40-something chick and a meathead guy are fighting for days over her waking him up? BORING!

FF through Veto Competition, blah blah blah. Jessie won so he's off the block.

LOL that Brian thinks he runs the house - that's always sure to backfire. Sure enough, the girls and Ollie all band together (everyone else in the house, really) to ask Jerry to backdoor Brian instead. They all freaking pounced on Jerry at once, that was funny.

I like Ollie. No, I LOVE Ollie.

Alright, Big Brother - you got me. It was boring in the beginning, but I do love me some game play. And I love when people are uber-confident that they're safe and they're not. Bonus!

Nominated: Brian. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

1 comment:

Kim said...

yes this episode definitely sucked us in too! i was back to yelling at the TV like the BB9 days!