30 July 2008

Project Runway

Am I the only one who says "Hi" to Heidi every week when she comes out and says "Hello" to the designers? Anyone?

I hate Stella. HATE. Her and her "leathah". Seriously, Suede, STOP with the third person. It's disgusting. Seriously, Blayne, STOP with the "licious" thing. It's not catching on. You are not fierce like Christian. Give up.

The designers had to take inspiration from New York at night. Sigh. And Keith picks a picture of a wet, stepped-on magazine. WTF? Dress: fugly. It looked like a wet, stepped-on magazine.

Jerell made an amazing dress in the amount of time everyone else made theirs! Woah! How did he not end up in the top?

Leanne's was SO GOOD, as much as I may not want to admit it because she is SO DULL. Jennifer's was crap.

Winner: Kenley! I was kind of surprised, but YAY BECAUSE I WORSHIP HER!!!

Bye-bye: Emily. Bummer. I thought Jennifer's was worse, AND she had less potential to be good.

Quotes of the episode: "Can you move your boob up a little?" and of course Tim Gunn saying, "Holla at cha boy!"

No comments: