31 July 2008

SYTYCD Results

This is I think the first night that I saw Mark's weird-ass dancing as cool and quirky, and not annoying and weird-ass. It was a good choice of song.

Joshua's solo left me in the usual wide-eyed wonder. AND NO MORE BRACES!!! YAY JOSHUA!

There is no greater joy in life than a little kid hip-hop dancer. NO GREATER JOY! That kid was awesome! AND HE IS SIX! I'm getting Owen enrolled in hip-hop classes next week when I go visit him.

Bye-bye: Chelsie. That's OK, it had to be someone, but she's just sodamncute. Mark. YAY TWITCH MADE IT IN!!!

I was fine once I could breathe a sigh of relief that Katee and Joshua were safe. But this is going to be THE GREATEST SYTYCD FINALE EVER!!!!

After last night's bit where Cat put in Twitch's gold teeth ("spit and all") and tonight after she picked up that little kid to interview him, I am prepared to say Cat Deeley is the Best Host on Television. Not just the Best Wonky-Eyed Host on Television.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree that Cat is the best host on tv. She is cute and quirky and seems so genuine. She got snubbed by the emmys this year for best host! I about died when she picked up that little boy. Fabulous!