16 July 2008

SYTYCD Performances

1. Courtney and Joshua - Hip Hop. Awesome choreography, great job by Joshua OF COURSE. She wasn't half bad.

2. Kherington and Mark - Two-Step. Ew, country. It didn't flow well at all, wasn't smooth, and they didn't partner well either. I totally expected that - they're both pretty boring and have gotten through based on their old partners.

3. Comfort and Twitch - Waltz. They didn't seem to partner too well. The choreography was a bit boring. But that lift at the end was HOLY CRAP! It was a "gumbo of emotions" according to Lil C. Judges hated it.

4. Katee and Will - Broadway. Lucky girl goes from Joshua to Will. It was good stuff, and of course Will pulled his shirt open at the end. This show knows where its bread is buttered.

5. Chelsie and Gev - Contemporary. Very cool routine, and they were excellent!

6. Courtney and Joshua - Rumba. Hot, with lots of difficulty. I think Courtney is the show whore - everyone she partners with, I think she's banging. She's hot.

7. Kherington and Mark - Jazz. They were fine, but they're boring. They danced to "Canned Heat" which of course just reminds you of Napoleon Dynamite now. I was waiting for some sweet moves.

8. Comfort and Twitch - Hip Hop! Oh S son this HAS to be good!! And it was! They really did seem like they were competing with each other, trying to outdo one another and that made it great. Since it's up to the viewers to vote now, she might be safe.

9. Katee and Will - Pas de Deux. That's a new one. I didn't really get the dance. But Will was shirtless again. I got that. It definitely looked tough and they're both so good technically, so it was good.

10. Chelsie and Gev - Jive. It was so awesome! Gev is really, really good. I think he bangs all his partners too.

Going in to the night, I would have thought Comfort would be gone for sure, but since she did a great hip hop routine, I think people might vote for her. Kherington and Mark probably deserve to go home most.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. After watching the two-step and then the waltz (which were both totally terrible) I was getting annoyed with the show. Comfort and Twitch were really lucky that they got hip hop also. Kherington and Mark were the worst last night. Boo I love mark. Oh and Chelsie totally carried Gev through both those routines.