09 March 2009

24: I HATE THE SILENT CLOCK

Watching the Presidential bitch slap again makes me happy.

Juma makes the President deliver a speech that says her invasion of Sengala was a criminal act. They somehow get this speech seen on every computer in America I guess??? Like The Joker or the guy from the latest Die Hard. (I love that movie, incidentally.)

Bill overheard Juma talking to someone else, Jon Voight, who is really behind the attack. He tells Jack, "Figure out who it is. You're the only one who can do this. Peace the eff out." AND HE SACRIFICES HIMSELF, causing an explosion to distract everyone. It does work - forces move in and rescue the hostages. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! BILL!!!! I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT HOW SEXY HE WAS GOING TO BE WHEN THAT GASH ON HIS FACE TURNED INTO A SCAR!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Jack kills Juma. OK, that was quick. Onto the next Big Villain! But Jack can't be bothered - he'd rather sit and stare at Bill's body. STOP DWELLING ON IT, SHOW!!! SOMEONE COVER HIM UP - I CAN'T BEAR TO LOOK AT THIS!!!!!

Jack tells the FBI that there's someone else out there, posing a threat to the President. He wants to talk to Ryan, the Senator's Chief of Staff, again. And, as always, by "talk to" Jack means "torture until that pussy spills it". Agent Close-Eyes will have none of it and has Jack arrested. Renee goes around him and has the President's Chief of Staff order Jack released so that "his presence alone" intimidates Ryan.

At least Renee has learned the error of her ways - listen to Jack, Jack is always right. Close-Eyes doesn't trust her, and suspends her. He's such a bitch. A close-eyed bitch.

A near death experience goes a long way to reuniting mother and daughter, as the President has her daughter appointed as a Special Advisor. The daughter's pretty bold, calling out the Chief of Staff for being a failure. She seems a bit unstable - during the campaign she leaked damaging personal information about her mother's opponent. Oh hi Sherry Palmer in training!

Jack goes to see Ryan in the hospital. I guess the last "interrogation" was so hard on Ryan the poor little guy had to be sedated. Awwww. How cute and delicate. Ryan's afraid of Jack like people are afraid of the boogeyman, it's actually kind of comical. A Miscellaneous Bad Guy drops in from the ceiling and paralyzes them with a gas. Then he slits Ryan's throat, framing Jack. Oy. Not. Good.

R.I.P.: Misc. White House staffer, Juma, Ryan, and Biiiiiilllllllllllll.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I promised to stop watching 24 if Bill died. As promised, after Bill died and they showed his open-eyed dead body for the 5th time, I grabbed my crotch, spit on the television and stormed out of the room. Okay I didn't grab myself. Alright I didn't spit. But I did leave the room to not watch another minute of the episode. Okay, Charlie is a little sick and was crying in her crib and I was attending to her the rest of the episode. But I left. And I don't care. I'll have to seriously wrestle with the notion of not finishing the season, for principle's sake. Then again I've been made aware that my marriage may be in jeopardy if I choose this course of action.

Juju said...

You can't stop! You CAN'T!

But I know - how many times did they have to show Bill's body, with his eye all screwed up? Ugh. I think I would have been happier if Aaron died, and that's saying a lot.

But now I'm thinking if they killed Bill they can't also kill off Tony, right? He's safe, right? RIGHT!?

Keeping watching. It's what Bill Buchanan would want you to do. :) He'd want us to live.

(But OMG was he still married to Karen? POOR KAREN!)