10 March 2009

Taken From Us Too Soon

This one goes out to a sweet, heartbroken girl in Pennsylvania. A girl who named an inanimate object after this man, she loved him so much.

On March 9, 2009 at 8:11PM, William Buchanan, former head of the Los Angeles Counter Terrorist Unit, beloved husband (maybe?) of Karen Hayes, and all-around Silver Fox, passed away in an explosion. Ever the patriot, Bill sacrificed his life to bring down the terrorists holding the White House and our President hostage.

While Bill would certainly understand our grief, he would also want us to remember the good times and move on with our lives (and continue watching the show). Let's enjoy this picture of Bill during better times, practicing his yoga even while being held hostage.


Of course he could always come back as Zombie!Bill. I mean, if it worked for Tony....



R.I.P. Bill Buchanan. You will be missed.

1 comment:

Karen said...

You are a poetic eugoogolizer. I will cry my salty tears all over "Bill" tonight as I curl up, fetal-style, in bed tonight. I am far from Acceptance.