06 March 2009

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

This post is brought to you by Kelly's Irish Cider, making bitches drunk since 2009. I don't think I'm going to get a lot out of this episode. And if David Silver's in it, I'll probably just freeze and my jaw will hang open.

Sarah works to remove the bloodstain from Riley's suicide attempt from the bathroom floor. No one ever thinks about the stains they leave behind, do they? It's pretty tacky to bleed all over someone else's floor. If you're going to kill yourself, do it in your own house. That's my policy.

Cameron cuts her arm open and it's nasty, I don't care if she has a metal skeleton, she still has blood and stuff. EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

David Silver's little Australian girlfriend Jesse meets with Sarah, pretending to be a guidance counselor and asking about Riley. She tells Sarah that Riley told her about their trip to Mexico and all this end-of-the-world bollocks. What is she trying to do? Make the Connors distrust Riley I guess. Also: when Cameron finds out, Riley's gonna be toast.

David Silver and Jesse are trying to nab some lawyer dude I didn't pay attention to. But before Jesse can leave to help him, Riley shows up to her hotel and attacks her. She figured out that Jesse wanted Cameron to kill Riley so that John would turn against Cameron. MASSIVE GIRLFIGHT!!! In the end, Riley dies.

Not bad, and that little twist made sense. Even to me. Now off to bed!

No comments: