20 March 2008

Big Brother: Boo Hoo

Julie opens the show rocking another outfit too young for her - this flouncy skirt, knee-high boots and ribbed tights.

Matt opens the show by crying like a baby... repeatedly. LOL. He decided to try to get pity votes to save himself. "I don't want to be alone in the Sequester House on my birthday." Ah, the old Birthday Defense. Of course my girls Chelsia and Sharon don't fall for that.

James had all the power this week! Head of Household, Power of Veto, and now he gets to cast the tie-breaking vote. Bye-bye Matty. Will Natalie be less annoying now?

Adam becomes HoH, in typical Adam style, by guessing.

We also got a bonus bit of catch-up with Dick and Daniele from last year, like we needed that. I totally called what the situation was going to be. He's trying to buy her love (look at the new car my Dad bought me; my Dad took me on a trip to Europe) and she clearly wants nothing to do with him. She always looks like she wants to physically get away from him when she's forced to sit next to him, and he desperately wants her to love him. Poor Dick.

No comments: