27 March 2008

The Reunions Are Always the Best Parts of The Challenges

The reunion special for The Gauntlet 3 was called "Trim the Fat." LOL! Our favorite phrase!

Jillian's face looked weird, I couldn't figure out why. Coral looked smoking hot and was her usual mouthy self. Paula's face was fat and that's good because she's anorexic.

Kenny never hooks up with girls on the Challenges because he doesn't deal with "B rate" girls. And there's no way he was kidding because it's true - they're mediocre and herpes-infected!

Frank and Jillian have moved in together. Brad and Tori have moved in together, though they can't officially say it because she's Miss Virginia and I guess you're not supposed to do that sort of thing. Ew - Rachel and Eric hooked up - ew.

Brooke and Ev are over and Brooke dated Ev's ex-girlfriend. WTF? Johanna and Wes broke up. Let me say that again: Johanna and Wes broke up! YAY! He never deserved her and she deserved better! CT and Diem have allegedly broken up, though they weren't present to confirm.

And I think I officially heart Katie. It's her potty mouth, her craziness, I don't know. Just do.

No comments: