11 March 2008

Big Brother: When I Say It's On I Mean It's On!

Is Matt a great manipulator or is Natalie just that easily manipulated? I'm gonna go for the latter. All he has to do is hug her and she spills everything to him about the plans to oust him. Good lord Natalie is wicked retahded. The beauty is that the house finds out that she told. Do Pinky Swears mean nothing to these people?

Chelsia wins the Power of Veto (Ryan won the overall competition - but decided to take Sheila's 10 grand - dick!) so she takes herself off the block.

Finally some real conniving is happening. IT'S ON! Half of the house (Joshuah, Chelsia, Sharon, and James) promise Ryan 2 weeks of immunity if he puts up Matt. Sheila, in a brilliant bit of manipulating, makes Ryan aware that the house is really split in half (with her are Adam, Matt and Natalie) so he has the opportunity to get rid of someone on the other side, weakening that alliance. And she flips him!

Sharon and Her Missing Eyebrows are up against James in a shocker. Matty's gloating that Ryan picked his side of the house.

Tomorrow we also get a returning Houseguest. Vote early and often - voting ends at midnight! Just so one of the girls doesn't come back we should be cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't help me campaign for my boy Alex? Thanks a lot Jen, now I know where your alliance lie.

Juju said...

What can I say, I'm a Parker girl. You know I like the dark meat and hate white people.