31 March 2008

Big Brother: Team Christ

Do I need to say anything else? TEAM MOTHER-LOVING CHRIST???!!!! They are so frakking ridiculous.

Anyway, we got 2 surprising revelations from Natalie: 1. She's playing dumb. Right. 2. "My dad hasn't talked to my mom in years." No way! Natalie comes from a broken home and has daddy abandonment issues? Say it ain't so!

Two dudes in a pool swimming around together so that they form a whirlpool is gay, right? RIGHT?!

Nominated: James and Joshuah. Whatevs. Just leave my girl Sharon out of it!

3 comments:

Kim said...

So Mike is hella pissed that you seem to like James and Joshuah. It was the discussion at the dinner table.

Juju said...

Don't know if it's like for them so much as it is hatred for everyone else.

I really only like Sharon. Mike only likes Adam.

Everybody else could die for all I care. In fact, that would be awesome.

MJ said...

Adam and Ryan all the way!!! Ya kna wat im saying sweety....Big ups ta Cherry Hill!