19 March 2008

Big Brother

Last night, we got another installment of "Bible Buddies". This time they mostly discussed the Bible as it relates to Indiana Jones. But I did have to laugh out loud at Adam's response to the question of where the ark of the covenant is: "History's mysteries, dude." I think I'm going to be using that one myself.

James won the Power of Veto. Right away I was like, "it would be great if he backdoored Matt." Well, it was great because he backdoored Matt. Matt seemed calm about the whole thing, like he expected it. The look on Natalie's face was great.

I've decided Sharon needs to win this game. She's really good at seeing through people's B.S. and playing them well. And she was so giddy during the veto ceremony when she knew what was coming - it was adorable!

Nicely played, James. Now it's Ryan and Matt on the block and I gotta figure Matt will be gone. He was actually crying about it in the Diary Room! Natalie's comment in the Diary Room: "God will avenge me!" History's mysteries, dude.

No comments: