18 March 2008

I Love To Fly

You may not know this about me, but I love to fly. Not in the Foo Fighters/Nathan Petrelli way. No, I like to fly in airplanes. I love the whole experience, from the airport to the snacks to the landing.

Normally, I have to pay extra for the attention the woman in this story received. I don't know why she's suing - she should be paying for this treatment! And she's only 21. Jesus, kid, lighten up.
A 21-year-old Harris County woman filed a lawsuit against American Airlines Monday, alleging her trip to visit family and friends in Los Angeles last spring break turned X-rated.

The $200,000 suit claims a passenger masturbated in the seat next to Centava Dozier on a flight from DFW International Airport to Los Angeles during Dozier's spring break in 2007.

Dozier said she was sitting on an unoccupied row of the plane when it took off and fell asleep. When she woke up, she found a stuck substance in her hair and a man masturbating in the seat next to her.

In the lawsuit, Dozier said she asked airline workers for help and asked that the man, who was not sitting in his assigned seat, be removed, but did not receive any help from the staff aboard the plane.

Officials with American Airlines have maintained that their employees took appropriate action.

The man was arrested when the plane landed.

No comments: