25 March 2008

Big Brother: More Vengeance Talk

Good old Evel Dick came back, waking up the Houseguests by banging on pots and pans. Problem was, it just wasn't as good as last year. I think one of his pots broke and they just weren't as loud as last year. Keep the pot banging spontaneous, I say. He didn't do much in the way of berating the Houseguests either. Evel Dick was too watered-down.

The Veto competition involved drinking funky things and I instantly knew James would win because, well, he's used to drinking funky things. James wins the Power of Veto and takes himself off the block.

Sharon volunteered to go on the block, figuring she'd be safe and Chelsia would go home, and sparing Adam the pain and heartache of having to backdoor someone. Never volunteer!!! It backfires all the time. Sure, it's smart to get rid of Chelsia (and thereby her alliance with James), but you never ever know! And I want Sharon to win!

Right now the competition I'm most interested in is the 3-way race for Houseguest I Most Hate. I was pretty sure it was Sheila. But then Natalie is annoying as hell. And Joshuah's an asshole. So it's really close guys!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Sharon's BEEBEES don't annoy you?!?!?!

Juju said...

I know it should annoy me, and yes she has awful eyebrows... but she's pretty much the only decent person left in that house besides Ryan. So I just love everything she does!

Kim said...

But Ryan is dating Jen, so that takes away any decentness and leaves skankiness.