06 March 2008

Project Runway: A Fairy Tale Ending

What a happy ending to this season!! Christian wasn't his usual cocky and confident self. It was so cute to actually see him vulnerable. It really reminded me that he is only freaking 21! Christian wins! YAY! He's 21 and he sleeps in and works out of a closet and he is FIERCE!

Christian's collection featured lots of black (I think too much) and ruffles. And feathers. Over the top, especially that insane feathered dress, but great and well-constructed. He made guest judge Victoria Beckham (yay!) smile which she never does. She loved his stuff so much. Christian + Posh 4-eva!

Rami came in second with his collection which I think suffered from a lack of draping. His colors were crazy by comparison to the others - he had some insane turquoise and fuschia! Some of the pants were a hot mess, but he had some great details on his dresses.

I actually liked, no loved, Jillian's collection. And it hurts me to say that. I think hers was the most wearable, but of course that doesn't always win out in the end. I liked her sweaters, but the hats sucked and she had a gold monstrosity that didn't fit in. I hate to admit I liked it just because she's so personality-less.

It's awesome that Christian won just because I think he needs this the most since he's just starting out. And he's fierce! And now I don't have to hear that word ever again!

2 comments:

David Dust said...

I can't believe you didn't like Jilian's MopSleeves Sweater! :)

Click here for DavidDust's Project Runway Recap.

Bye...love you...love your hair!

Anonymous said...

FIERCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!