24 March 2008

Big Brother: Natalie Fills Me With Vengeance and Furious Anger

Goddammit Natalie angers me! And she's the kind of twit that will probably win this thing. "Matty, don't push me away" as he's leaving the house. "It's OK, I'm used to getting close to guys and them departing." That girl is a no-self-esteem-having harpy! And she thinks she's pulling the strings and that she's out for vengeance. I hate that overblown game-playing B.S. VENGEANCE?

Nat prays, gets a sign from God about the number 8, and this somehow leads her to think that Evel Dick is coming back to the house. Funny thing is, he IS coming back on Tuesday. So how weird is that? No more making fun of Natalie - she is truly God's vessel!!!!

Hey Adam, if you didn't want Head of Household you could have... I don't know... not answered the question!! He nominates James and Chelsia. Boooo.

No comments: