27 March 2008

Top Chef: Not In My House

Not much to say so far this season, but I just wanted to comment that I thought this challenge was cool. The chefs had to cook for a block party using ingredients from the neighbors' houses. How fun to go shopping in people's houses! I didn't think it was too contrived either. Sure, one chick had just gone to the farmers market and had lots of fresh produce. And one chick had a freaking bomb shelter's worth of food, but my parents' pantry is like that too.

They're lucky they didn't have to come to my house. They'd get about 10 Cadbury Mini Eggs, some frozen corn, Honey Nut Cheerios, and Coke Zero. Work with that, chefs!!

Eric lost for his soggy corndogs. I don't like that his team lost in the first place, so he kind of got screwed, but oh well. At least that hottie Ryan and my White Rapper are still in it to win it!

No comments: