05 March 2008

Big Brother Shakes Things Up

Heading in to tonight's live show, the Mystery Siren was still freaking people out and Matt was telling both couples they had his vote. James called Matt on it - in front of everyone. LOL James.

Ryan and Allison get evicted and then the Mystery Siren goes off - starting now they are going to be playing as individuals, not couples. This warranted a Mystery Siren?! Why keep them in suspense for days? So now only Ryan OR Allison will be evicted after a live vote.

I loved seeing Allison jumping around, so freaking excited about the alarm and the change in the game -- knowing she'd be the one to go. Even better - it was unanimous!! I was literally laughing with glee. I guess I really hated Allison! Her sadness made me giddy. I'm evil.

Ryan won the Head of Household competition. And America gets to pick an evicted houseguest to return to the house. I'd say Parker since he got booted because of his cruddy partner. America, please don't pick Allison or Jen!

No comments: