17 March 2008

Big Brother: A House Divided

Mike loves Adam, let me just get that out there. He laughs at the dumb things he says. I can't stand Adam. It's not just the Crazy Eyes, he's got a dumb voice. He seems like a nice enough guy, but his voice just makes him sound dumb.

Anyway, the Head of Household Competition lasted 4 1/2 hours. James won when Natalie started dry heaving (LOL) and he told her that he wouldn't put her or Matt up for eviction. He wants Ryan GONE!

Ha ha - they made a graphic for "Bible Buddies" while Adam, Ryan, and Matt dissected the Bible. Or at least talked about how Goliath was 9 feet tall and Jacob married 2 girls in one week.

I'm happy James got HoH, I like to see revenge taken out on this show. I'm siding with his side of the house right now. He nominated Ryan and Sheila. She's the real undermining influence in the house, so that was smart.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Does Mike call kids with autism "retards" too??