26 February 2008

American Idol Boys Rundown

Well, SOME people listened to the judges last week. Either that or they just got over their nerves.

Greatest by a Mile
No one touches David Archuleta! The boy is making me forget Josiah ever existed. A. May. Zing. He gave me chills!! I especially loved Paula's comment (made while crying): "I want to squeeze your head off and dangle you from my rear view mirror." I swear I actually understood what she was talking about this time! Me love David Archuleta!

Most Improved
Chikezie is #1 most improved without a doubt (and the second best performance of the night). Who are you and what have you done with Chikezie?! It was 1000 times better than last week; I was amazed. I had been dreading him performing, but I actually rewound and watched again. I might even say he was better than Elliott Yamin when he performed that song, and that is high praise from me.

David Hernandez. I still find him to be a corny, Jersey-slicky-boy (is he even from New Jersey?), but his vocal was amazing and way better than last week!

David Cook, the rocker with the comb-forward. Great performance, but maybe that was due to the electric guitar? Imagine if they allowed instruments back when my men Bo Bice and Chris Daughtry were performing!

Fabulous Danny Noriega. Very good tonight, very pretty as always.

The Rest
I hate to put Michael the tennis-playing Australian here, but it just wasn't great. Not as bad as the rest, but he was definitely off, especially on the higher parts.

Jason Castro's look bothers me - he had a decent voice but a boring song.

Jason Yeager a/k/a Aquaman is still corny. He picked an awesome song and I actually thought he was much better than last week and not as bad as the judges said he was.

Luke a/k/a Aquaman-with-a-Beard sang a horrid version of a Queen song with a hokey-ass performance.

Robbie is still a wannabe Bo Bice. But he picked a good song and did well enough.

No comments: