06 February 2008

Cast of Big Brother 9 Announced, Whiter Than Ever

OK, so I'll probably watch Big Brother again. It starts next Tuesday, the 12th. What's the wacky twist? How about "all singles." So even more horniness than usual I guess.

By the way, check out the pictures of the cast. That CBS sure is big on diversity. Jesus Christ, one black dude? And one person over 30? They look like a bunch of ugly losers. Maybe I should not watch the show as my way of boycotting. But I am sooo desperate for television these days.

Hot Update: Upon further investigation, surprise surprise - the only two reasonably attractive guys, Joshuah and Neil, are gay. The houseguests are being put into couples and there's not going to be any air conditioning. This could be the hottest Big Brother ever. I'm back in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no really, what is with the lack of diversity??!? throw a filipino in there!!!!!!