05 February 2008

Prison Break

Hey, guess what? The escapees encounter a snag that bumps up their escape schedule. No f-ing way! Really, it's true.

It rains and so their tunnel starts to form a sinkhole in the yard. So now they have to escape at night. The plan as I understand it is thus:

1. Linc knocks out the power.
2. Escapees run like hell.

I think that's it. Now the problem I have is how Linc knocks it out. He drives to the transformer/electric pole/whatever it is and I don't know what his plan originally was, but he sees a bus stop, hijacks the bus, and then drives it into the pole. How else was he planning on knocking it down? Brute gorilla strength?

There's a back-up generator, but Michael placed a call to Customer Service (never trust Customer Service) and was told there would be a 30-second delay. So they have 30 seconds to run, which is of course how this episode ends. I've got to hand this to Prison Break - they know how to wring the tension out of a scene.

T Bag and Mahone had a scene together which always equals goodness. But this show officially killed me when it had a typo in the subtitles. I'm pretty sure Lost had a typo early on that pissed me off, and now this. It was when the guard told Sucre "you're first" paycheck was ready. DAMMIT!

No comments: