07 February 2008

Project Wrestling Ring

I liked this challenge. It was fun. Every year there seems to be some kind of bizarre costume/athlete challenge. This one was designing for female wrestlers. I expected Chris to do full-on Nacho Libre-style.

Of course Chris wins because it's a costume-y challenge. YAY Chris!
Love the leopard! I can imagine how much these types of challenges suck for the designers who just want to do "serious" fashion. Christian does really well though too. His design was, to use his over-used word, fierce. It just was.

The loser: Ricky. Finally. It sucks when designers go home during these goofy challenges, but in this case, Ricky should have gone home long ago so I'm A-OK with it. It was an organge Flashdance-looking bathing suit.

I can't believe we're at Top 5 already! I don't know if they're doing Top 3 or 4 this year, but I want all the guys in the Top 3. Though I wouldn't mind having Sweet P in there too. My gut says Chris isn't going to make it. But I sure hope he does!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Sweet P!!!!!!!!!!