18 February 2008

Big Brother

I liked Allison's ultimatum to Ryan and (mostly) Jen: You piss me off and I'll tell everyone you're dating. But I guess this backfired on her because they felt threatened and told everyone in the house they were a couple. Now you're targets, dumbass. I don't know the smart way to handle that situation, but I know that wasn't it. They couldn't keep the damn secret for more than a week. These twists are backfiring. So of course Ryan & Allison and Jen & Parker are up for eviction. Idiots. I hope Jen goes because she is a raving bitch.

Three things I loved:

1. Everyone swearing on a Bible half of them don't believe in that they don't know anyone else in the house.

2. Amanda's segue (or lack thereof) when saying "I have a high-pitched voice" and "My father hung himself."

3. They didn't show the First Big Brother BJ of The Year: Natalie and Matt got it on. Search YouTube if you're into grainy, night-vision, under-the-covers BJs where, once finished, the guy is like, "Thanks, now don't tell anyone." LOL!

No comments: