13 February 2008

Big Brother: The First Episode

Well, I was right - they're all ugly and annoying. There were a few twists to this "couples" edition of Big Brother.

1. Jen and Ryan are an undercover real-life couple who are pretending to be strangers. Unfortunately for them, they don't get paired up together as "soulmates", so Ryan gets to watch Jen get paired up with the black dude. They'll be broken up by the time this is over, they've only been going out 9 months.

2. Sharon and Jacob were in a 12-year relationship. Until he cheated on her. Nice. They ARE paired up together, which I think is just cruel to her. I love how Jacob is amazed that Sharon's upset about it. Duh. She's so miserable right now. I feel really bad for her.

The cougar and the ugliest dude get paired up and it's great because she disses him right to his face. Now I love her, and hope they last forever.

Tonight is the first eviction - the Power Couple (Jen and Parker) get to evict another couple.

No comments: